- Out of bounds: the other side of the water surrounding the course, or indicated by white poles (Rule 27-1).
- Shell trails, adjacent trees and remote marker poles are considered as a fixed obstacle and may be avoided in accordance with Rule 24-2.
- Land under treatment (GUR in its Dutch acronym) is indicated by blue poles or blue lines. In case of Obstruction (Rule 25-1a) by GUR, the Obstruction must be avoided in accordance with Rule 25-1b.
- If a ball ends up in the water hazard of holes 5 or 6, or if it is known or is practically certain that a ball which cannot be found is in it, the player may:
- Play in accordance with Rule 26-1, or
- Drop a ball in the dropping zone (DZ) with one penalty stroke.
Please replace turf, repair pitch-marks and rake bunkers!